Joshua Foo, regional director (ASEAN and Central Asia) at Chainalysis, spoke to Blockhead about the rise of self-custody solutions in the wake of FTX’s collapse, the importance of education, and how centralised exchanges can remain relevant in the Web3 ecosystem at large.
- 00:00 - Fund movements from centralized exchanges to self-custody
- 00:29 - Importance of self-custody
- 01:08 - Importance of centralized exchanges
- 01:47 - Trust in the crypto space and three things the ecosystem needs
- 03:15 - How institutional investors can come in
- 03:45 - Security of Web3
The world of Web3 can be quite a whirlwind. Whether it’s crypto news in Singapore, South East Asia or even across the globe, we understand how busy the industry is keeping you, so we kindly send out three newsletters each week:
- BlockBeat for a wrap-up of the week’s digital assets news
- Blockhead Brief for weekend happenings as well as what to look forward to in the week ahead
- Business Bulletin for macroeconomic updates and industry developments.
To avoid FOMO and access member-only features, click here to subscribe for FREE.