Blockchain Fest Singapore, organized by FINEXPO, aims to be one of the most interactive events in Southeast Asia on blockchain, exchanges, cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, mining, gaming and gambling, online payments, investment and fintech.
Taking place on 16-17 February 2023 at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, Singapore, some of the founders and experts who will be speaking at the event include:
- Toya Zhang, a seasoned marketing and communications specialist with a background in technology, finance, and blockchain, currently chief marketing officer at Bit.com.
- Myrtle Anne Ramos, founder of the blockchain, crypto, defi, NFT, IoT, AI, and metaverse PR firm Block Tides. She is also in the Global Advisory Board of the International Council of E-Commerce.
- Yvonne Siow, who created Web 3.0 strategic models where community and purpose converge. She is a strong believer that brands need to be a force for good.
- Joel Pridmore, co-managing director and co-founder of Frontier Global Underwriting. With over 15 years’ industry experience spanning the Australian, Asian and UK markets, Pridmore is a specialist in the liability classes of directors and officers and professional indemnity.
- Leonard Tye, VP of strategy and operations, business development, community engagement and partnerships at Galactic Entertainment, whose flagship product is the sci-fi shooter PlanetQuest (US$1 billion valuation, 220k Discord, Tier 1 Investors).
In addition to bringing together the world's best investors, industry insiders, and startups, organizers have also promised ample networking opportunities at the convention, so don’t miss out.
Book your ticket now at https://blockchain-fest.asia. There are free tickets available for the exhibition hall, while Standard tickets (US$89) Business tickets (US$245) and VIP tickets (US$532) include various other perks.
Note: Blockhead is a media partner for Finexpo’s Blockchain Fest 2023.