Table of Contents
The last comment on Bitcoin was that the end November low was that of a large magnitude cycle (the 54 month), which points to a new secular uptrend. This is a big call, so still in babysteps mode and ready to accept that the 54M trough is still ahead of us.
But for now, the first subdivisions up have been appropriately punchy. Some fancy Hurst analysis now that suggests a lower magnitude top out (80 day cycle peak) is about to start.
- 20 week cycle FLD has just been challenged by price - this is just a 20W cycle replica displaced forward in time, but when price interacts with the line we listen.. at this point in the cycle it should be serving as a barrier.
- 5,10 and 20 day cycle FLDs stacking parallel to price - these forward offset cycle replicas should act to suck price down into them in this cascade pattern.
- 80 day cycle trough due first week of February. Main trend is up, but this one should be down and countertrend. (Ps expect a bounce along the way, the component 20 day cycle should bottom mid Jan), but basically down to early Feb is the call.
- Channel "support" at time of 80D trough (this is just standard TA not Hurst) and 20 week FLD could act as support. Because the underlying trend is up, expect rally off the 80D trough.
- DXY (US Dollar) in 20 week cycle trough zone YTD Bitcoin | DXY correlation -87% (ceteris paribus dollar up bitcoin down)