From 2–4 November 2022, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Elevandi are returning to a full in-person event after covid-19 scuppered previous editions, to connect people and businesses, ideas and insights in the fintech sector in Singapore and globally. The annual Innovation Lab Crawl will also be held on 31 October and 1 November.
Held at the Singapore Expo, SFF 2022 is themed “Building Resilient Business Models amid Volatility and Change,” and examines the viability and resilience of business models, responsibilities of organisations and the inclusivities of companies.
The conference itself is comprised of a series of Global and Knowledge Plenary sessions, featuring web3 and payments, ESG, regulation and international growth markets.
Whilst SFF’s main focus is fintech as a whole, conversations surrounding digital financial technology would be amiss without web3. Blockhead has compiled a list of web3 personnel speaking at the conference, as well as a list of exhibitors from the space:
- Brian Armstrong – Co-founder & CEO, Coinbase
- Changpeng Zhao – Founder & CEO, Binance
- Jeremy Allaire – Co-founder, Chairman & CEO, Circle
- Michael Shaulov – Co-founder & CEO, Fireblocks
- Richmond Teo – Co-founder, CEO Asia, Paxos
- Tascha Che – Macroeconomist, Web3 Startup Advisor, Angel Investor, Tascha Labs
- Aymeric Salley – Co-creator & Head, StraitsX
- Calvin Cheng – Director, Calvin Cheng Web3 Holdings FZE
- Eric Anziani – COO, Crypto.com
- Frederik Gregaard – CEO, Cardano Foundation
- Gabriel Yang – Director, ARC
- Hong Qi Yu – Founder & CEO, Tokenize Xchange
- Jonathan Levin – Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Chainalysis
- Dr Julian Hosp – Co-founder & CEO, Cake DeFi
- Glenn Gore – CEO, Affinidi
- Katherine Ng – Managing Director, TZ APAC
- Richard Teng – Head of MENA, Binance
- Cake DeFi
- Tokenize Xchange